- Is Lifelong Learning child care?
- Who can take Lifelong Learning classes?
- Where are your classes held?
- Who teaches Lifelong Learning classes?
- Student Accommodations
- Cancellation and Transfer Questions
- BVSD Lifelong Learning Enrichment Photo/Video Policy
- How can I contact Lifelong Learning?
- Lifelong Learning Enrichment Pricing
- Class arrivals and pick ups
- Lifelong Learning Enrichment Handbook
BVSD Lifelong Learning Enrichment is not licensed child care. BVSD Lifelong Learning Enrichment (LLL) offers classes and camps that are supplemental enrichment to the school day. Classes are dependent on enrollment minimums and may be cancelled beforehand due to low enrollment at least one week prior to the first day of class.
If you are in need of child care, Community Schools offers BVSD Child Care through three programs.
BVSD assures equal access to after school programs and extracurricular activities for students with disabilities. IEPs do not automatically apply to these programs, so the School District conducts an individualized inquiry about the student’s needs and whether there are reasonable modifications, aids or services that could be provided to allow the student an equal opportunity for participation in the program or activity. These discussions can occur in an IEP meeting, a Section 504 meeting or in an individualized discussion between a coach or activity leader and a parent.
If you believe your student requires modifications or accommodations to access a BVSD Lifelong Learning Enrichment program, please contact email@example.com or (720)561-5968.
- How do I register for a Lifelong Learning class?
- Will I receive a confirmation of my registration?
- Do you offer tuition assistance or discounts?
- If a class is filled, can I get on a wait list?
- What is the registration cutoff for Lifelong Learning classes and camps?
Online: First, log in or set up an account on our website. Use your Visa, MasterCard or Discover card (secured by USA ePay).
By phone: Call 720-561-5968, Monday through Friday between 8:30am and 4:30pm.
Lifelong Learning offers 50% tuition assistance for BVSD students who qualify. Tuition assistance amounts vary for certain driver's education classes.
Lifelong Learning offers early season discounts at the beginning of each term. Check the registration website for details.
A 15% discount is also available for all BVSD employees and their children.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (720)561-5968 to inquire about tuition assistance before registering.
Fall class registration begins in late July.
Winter/Spring class registration begins in late November.
Summer camp registration begins in January.
Registration for all classes and camps closes two weeks before the first class/camp date.
Check our registration page for updated details.
- How do I cancel my class registration?
- Classes canceled by Lifelong Learning Enrichment?
- Will a canceled class have a make-up scheduled date?
- Class transfer requests
If a student cancels their registration (kids, teens or adults):
- Refunds will be given up to 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the start of class minus a 10% cancellation fee.
- Refunds will not be given 13 days or less from the start of class. This ensures there is an adequate class size for participation and allows Lifelong Learning to keep our commitment to our contractors who provide the service.
- Please contact email@example.com or call (720)561-5968 if your child has medical documentation or extenuating circumstances indicating they cannot attend a registered class.
- Refunds are returned in the same manner as the registration was paid.
- If a class is cancelled by Lifelong Learning, a full refund will be issued.
To request a cancellation contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (720)561-5968.
If Lifelong Learning cancels a class(es) you will be notified by email seven (7) days prior to the class start date. Classes will be canceled if there are fewer than the minimum enrollment number. If the entire session is canceled, you will be refunded the tuition or you can be transferred to another class of equal value. Please be sure to check for emails!
If we have a class cancellation or early dismissal due to inclement weather, we will notify families via email and district inclement weather communication.
Lifelong Learning Enrichment classes will be canceled if:
- BVSD has closed schools or canceled after-school activities due to inclement weather or other unforeseen situation. In this case, you will receive a prorated credit on your LLL account for the value of the canceled class (valid for one year).
- Classes do not meet the minimum enrollment requirements seven (7) days prior to the start of class.
Elementary level classes will not be rescheduled in the event of a cancelation due to weather or unforeseen situations. You will receive an LLL account credit for the prorated value of that canceled class.
Teen and adult classes may have scheduled make-up dates. Please see the class description for details.
Prior to two weeks (14 days) before a class start date, transfers are allowed at no charge by emailing email@example.com.
Within two weeks of a class start date, transfers cannot be accommodated.
If any class is cancelled by Lifelong Learning, the registration may be transferred to another class contingent on space availability.
Contact us at 720-561-5968 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photographs or videos of you or your child in BVSD Lifelong Learning Enrichment classes or activities may be used for print promotion, digital promotion, educational/training purposes and/or media coverage for BVSD. Students or parents/guardians of students who do not want themselves or their children to be included in these photographs or videos must provide the BVSD Lifelong Learning Enrichment Program with written notice to that effect sent to email@example.com.
Lifelong Learning Enrichment is committed to providing top-quality programs at prices that are competitive with comparable offerings in our community. We are also dedicated to paying our staff and contractors a competitive wage. Tuition prices vary based on included materials and number of sessions.
If you need financial assistance, please call (720)561-5968 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How does my child get to the enrichment class at the end of the school day?
- My child is in BVSD School Age Care. How does my student get to and from their LLL enrichment class?
- Where do I pick up my child at the end of their LLL enrichment class?
Your child's LLL class will take place immediately after the school bell. Their classroom teacher will assist with transitioning students to their LLL class. For younger students who may need a little extra help with this transition, we suggest that parents connect with their child's classroom teacher and clarify the procedure.
For adult classes, please reference your class times and location in your registration confirmation.
The SAC program has specific policies and procedures that must be followed due to state child care licensing requirements and restrictions. If your student is enrolled in SAC, please fill out the Activity Release Form and return it to a SAC staff member. SAC and LLL are both under the Community Schools department and we work closely to ensure your children have a smooth transition between programs!